Knee Injuries

We are Pennsylvania lawyers handling Knee Injury cases that originate in Montgomery County, Bucks County, and the surrounding Philadelphia region.

After an accident, the primary concern is usually ensuring there are no serious injuries to the head, neck, and spine.  Those types of injuries can be fatal.  While injuries to the legs are usually not fatal, they can be catastrophic.  Our legs are the main way we move from place to place. They are often injured during a car crash, slip and fall, or other accident.

The knee can only bend and straighten.  It does so to allow the body to perform activities like sitting down in a chair, standing up, walking, running, and kicking.  The lawyers at Fairlie & Lippy will work with trained medical professionals to understand your injuries.  Some injuries may include:

  • Dislocated knee:  bones that form the knee are out of place
  • Meniscal injuries:   injuries that involve the cartilage that provide space and cushion for the knee joint
  • Anterior cruciate ligament and posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) injuries:  injuries to the ligaments that provide stability to the knee joint, they prevent the knee from sliding back and forth  
  • Bursitis:  inflammation due to a direct blow
  • Patellar injuries:  injuries involving the kneecap  

We handle all knee injury cases from sprains to double knee replacement cases, and are intimately familiar with knee injuries as our Managing Partner has personally suffered meniscal tears himself.

A knee injury can be painful and frustrating.  Simple tasks that you never thought about, like walking down the stairs or getting out of bed in the morning, are suddenly difficult and painful.   

If your injury is due to someone else’s reckless or negligent behavior, you have the right to recover.  We will work hard to make sure you are compensated for medical expenses, rehabilitation, and lost wages.  In all personal injury cases, it is necessary to seek fair and adequate compensation right away.  Obtaining more compensation after your case has been tried or settled is not possible.